Always pay attention to the instructions of your coach
· Suitable sports clothing must be worn at all times (e.g. leotard/shorts/t-shirt & socks/trampoline shoes NO denim/buttons/zips etc.)
· Careful spotting at ALL times.
· NO horseplay or fooling around.
· Volume should be kept at an acceptable low.
· NO using mobile phones during training, unless requested by a coach.
· NEVER go underneath the trampoline.
· NEVER attempt a new move without guidance and permission of a coach
· Always dismount the trampoline slowly & carefully from the edge of the tramp, NOT from the safety mat.
· NEVER leap onto a safety mat deliberately. They are there for accidents only.
· If you need to leave the training area, always inform a coach.
· All litter MUST be taken with you or disposed of correctly.
· Equipment should only be handled under the supervision of a qualified coach.
· Storm 'Elite' Trampoline Club has the right to terminate membership if club rules are not adhered to, or behaviour is deemed to be unacceptable.
CODE OF PRACTICE For Participants
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all our members. The club believes it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with our Club Welfare Officer, Jason Elliott.
As a member of Storm Elite Trampolining you are expected to abide by the following club rules:
• All members must participate within the rules and respect coaches, judges and their decisions
• All members must respect opponents and fellow club members
• Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach, or if they are going to be late
• Members must wear suitable attire for training and events as agreed with the coach. Keep all long hair tied back. Remove all body jewellery
• Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly
• Members must not smoke, consume alcohol or take drugs of any kind whilst representing the club at competitions or other events
• Members should treat all equipment with respect
• Members must inform the head coach of any injuries or illness they may have before the warm-up begins
• Members should not eat or chew gum during a session
• Members must not use bad language
Members should remain with coaches at the end of a session until collected
by their parent or guardian
Always inform a coach if the performer has any medical condition or is on
medication, which might affect performance.
· Always inform a coach if the performer has had any head injury in the last six months.
· Equipment should only be handled under the supervision of a qualified coach, but help getting out and putting away the tramps would be gratefully received.
· If your child is unable to attend for any period of time for whatever reason, please inform a coach.
· Performers will not be able to train unless membership fees are up to date and training fees are paid in advance
· Club members who are unable to attend a competition for which they have been entered, must notify a coach ASAP or no later than 8am on the morning of the competition.
CODE OF PRACTICE For Parents / Guardians
• Encourage your child to learn the rules and participate within them
• Discourage challenging / arguing with officials
• Publicly accept officials’ judgements
• Help your child to recognise good performance, not just results
• Set a good example by recognising good sportsmanship and applauding the good performances of all
• Never force your child to take part in sport
• Always ensure your child is dressed appropriately for the activity and has plenty to drink
• Keep the club informed if your child is ill or unable to attend sessions
• Endeavour to establish good communications with the club, coaches and officials for the benefit of all
• Share any concerns or complaints about any aspect of the club through the approved channels
• Use correct and proper language at all times
• Never punish or belittle a child for poor performance or making mistakes
• Always collect your child promptly at the end of a session, FROM INSIDE THE SPORTS HALL
Support your child’s involvement and help them to enjoy their sport